Sunday, April 12, 2009

Question why?

Many people have written why they created their blog meaning a question concerning the cause or reason for blogging. Well I try to answer mine with some of my writing intelligence.

I have not been a serious writer so far, I even never thought I would be able to convey something through my writings, until I first tried my bit on writing. Sunil Koshy and Ravi(gurus) have been inspiring me to write what ever I feel. At last I got something to write...

My first venture with the ink was at the age of 14-15, those days all I would read are things like Nancy drew, hardy boys etc.. As I read and got fascinated towards more stuff on mysteries and more suspense and more whys? and hows? It got into my nerves as I would try vain to solve the mysteries by myself. It was a crystal maze out there as I tried to read the authors abilities to create mysteries.

In the end I thought enough of reading, and now I knew that these books contain mysteries that are not so obvious. Like the one you doubt will always be innocent, there are always clues left by the culprit which is ignored so on. I had plan in place to write a mystery and I created characters who will solve them(something like famous five.. crap)

My mystery book started with introducing of the initial detective characters and then introducing the mysterious letter sent to the detectives, which states something related to the detectives group. The interesting thing of story was that detectives have one member with in the team who is doing all this. I created enough circumstances that lead to someone outside the group. After writing for 35 odd pages I concluded that I had enough mysteries and enough people but no one to solve it, as it was mystery for me too. I'll still have to solve the mystery and find half written book though.

I mystified the story fooling myself, now that called for a blog to be started with the ink-ventures of mine.

2 comments:

  1. You are a born writer, Only that you have to also use your hands for writing that's all :)

    I can just comment about this article in a line or two. It deserves more ......

    http://di-a-logue.blogspot.com/2009/04/mystic-fool.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raghu...very interesting read!!!
    U should write stories, i'm sure you can write gripping tales :)
    Would love to read that half-finished detective book sometime!

    luv
    koshy.

    ReplyDelete