Monday, February 8, 2010

YES Experience love now !!!

YES Experience love now !!!, well I have been thinking ages now, just about the title that matches my post. It really didn't take much time to arrive at this post. Our expert bloggers have already given so much of info that I have hardly anything to write but title.

Love is such a powerful word, it stands on its own. There are several posts already written on 'Right time to say 'I love you'' and 'Need to say "I love you" ...'. Ravi, my friend has done true justice to the post, he keeps all of us guessing on these words around love, when? need? so on. People already have found answers to those lines, on whether to say I love you or not. Some feel 'It's just not even required to tell I love you, being there and both knowing, and love for one another is important'. Truly its amazing to read the answer that communication is between two hearts rather than individuals.

I happen to recollect my good old post 'find your own ... be it god : short story' which few people liked though. My friend Sunil Koshy is good at words, more of heart than mind, saying 'she is my goddess', meaning the person he loves is worth the worship. I did recollect recent post from Renuka, saying Aryan sees Ganesha in all the idols he sees and he is very fond of him, millions do love Ganesha. One such thing to recollect again is a movie scene in which Upendra worships the girl whom he loves, some folks laugh at him asking 'is she dead? we only do pooja those who are dead'. His point is crisp and clear ' we worship god, and do pooja with the photograph of the divine, does that mean god is dead ?'.


Now another line that just doesn't get off me is 'to a friend's place the journey(actually distance) is never long', truly to the words that match another recent sms forward 'maximum friendship is love, minimum love is friendship'. I'm bad at words to explain on any of these lines 'Words ...'. Like the song 'its only words, and words are all I have to take your heart away'. Sometimes silence speaks more than words, and many people do say 'I'm overwhelmed and I can't find words to express'. There exist several thousands of languages, but still many find no words to express, or they don't know those words. But everyone understands the phrase 'I'm overwhelmed and I can't find words to express' by their own experience.

There is this experience... something special, I can try to explain. A guy sees a girl that his eyes just don't move after that, he speaks to her and the result is an amazing experience ... he is in love. I recollected this one from Oscar wilde's story 'The Nightingale and the Rose' where in love, brain stops working, all the messages sent are interpreted by the heart and brain stays idle. Now that’s the normal state to reach, it’s not the fault of the people who fall in love. Its more like lab practical once experiment is done, one understands better, now get ready to experience new ‘avatar’... planet Pandora  .... just experience love !!!

6 comments:

  1. Raghu wonderful article on experiencing love . It is just one post that filled with wonderful words . Truly Upendra conveys many amazing things with funny ways. Yes only person who would have experienced depth of love can only do pooja of his love and say " she is my goddess".Lucky that girl right ?. Only he can experience the divine feeling of love. All that I can say " A great post !!!" .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know the girl you love is worth worshiping or not
    But the charming person who has written all these blogs is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said wonderfully saying...

    "I'm bad at words to explain on any of these lines... where in love, brain stops working".

    Nice Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Renuka, Harihar, Vijay,

    Thanks for those wonderful comments. I did have minimal knowledge of the subject and yet you folks liked it. Thanks a lot.

    Harihar,
    I'm just used my keyboard at will and if it makes you and rest of the folks feel good, I'm really overwhelmed by the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raghu....You have put together great thoughts on love under a single post! Brain stops working...only the heart beats and longs for more :)

    Superb post!
    Keep posting dude...! Looking forward for more...


    love...
    koshy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm nice one dude, got to understand what .... S-experience love now is:)

    Yes when love takes over , brain really stops working :)

    ReplyDelete